Addressing the social determinants of health and health equity in a community may be one of the biggest challenges for health care organizations. In this episode, Rachel Woods sits down with Advisory Board's Darby Sullivan and Solomon Banjo to talk about why organizations have trouble with health equity and what they can do to be more equitable.
- The CEO’s Role in Advancing Health Equity
- 3 pillars of an equitable health care organization
- Five ways health equity supports your business priorities—beyond financial ROI
- Stay Up to Date: Action steps for a new equitable future
- Ep. 88: RWJBarnabas Health's approach to equity: "We tore up the mission statement"
- Health Equity topic page