We know that climate change is a public health problem – and now, health care leaders are getting a better understanding of how their own organizations are contributing to the problem. In this episode, Rachel Woods sits down with Advisory Board's Miles Cottier to discuss the state of the climate change problem and why health care leaders shouldn’t wait for government action to start making progress.
- Three ways your climate change inaction will hurt your bottom line
- Addressing cognitive biases in climate change
- How can you make progress on environmental sustainability? By defining the problem and asking the right questions.
- How health systems can fight climate change at the grassroots level
- Global lessons on building your organization's climate change roadmap
To explore Advisory Board's latest thinking on the future of value-based care, visit advisory.com/VBC.