In the last Radio Advisory episode host Rachel (Rae) Woods spoke with executive strategy experts Natalie Trebes and Aaron Mauck about the immediate challenges (and opportunities) facing healthcare leaders in 2023. In this episode, Rae continues that conversation with Natalie and Aaron by looking beyond this year to understand where leaders need to focus their attention on longer-term industry challenges – like growing competition, behavioral health infrastructure, and finding success in value-based care.
- Ep. 145: Part 1: What CEOs need to know in 2023
- Ep. 142: The dire state of hospital finances (Part 1: Hospital of the Future series)
- Ep. 143: A new path for a sustainable financial future (Part 2: Hospital of the Future series)
- The outlook for healthcare in 2023
- Build a winning workforce strategy