The promise (and perils) of physician autonomy
January 31st, 2023
35 mins 9 secs
About this Episode
Physicians have more options than ever before when it comes to employment as more organizations move to acquire practices. In this episode, host Rachel (Rae) Woods talks with physician experts Eliza Dailey and Sarah Hostetter about the new era of physician employment, what it means for the rest of the industry, and striking the right balance between autonomy and integration.
- [Webinar] Physician landscape update
- Physician happiness, in 5 charts
- Why are your physicians leaving? Here are the 3 key reasons.
- Fireside chat: The physician landscape trends we’re watching
- Our Physician Landscape playlist
Learn how healthcare competition is transforming (www.advisory.com/healthcarecompetition)