Last week we discussed the current state of employer-sponsored insurance and the affordability challenges that the employers are facing. This week, we'll be taking a look at one possible solution for employers: value-based care.
In this episode, host Rachel (Rae) Woods invites Advisory Board value-based care experts Daniel Kuzmanovich and Sophia Hurr to discuss the opportunity that value-based care presents for employers to reduce the costs of care while increasing the quality of care their employees receive. Throughout the conversation, they explore what kinds of employers are best positioned to pursue value-based care, and the different paths to get there.
- Ep. 165: Employer series: Is the cost of employer-sponsored insurance unsustainable?
- 3 employer archetypes in value-based care
- Introduction to the series: Envisioning paths to nationwide VBC
- Our Value-Based Care playlist
- [June 26-27, 2023] Advisory Board Summit: Shaping the New Era of Value-Based Care
Learn more about Advisory Board Events at advisory.com/resources/events