(New/bonus content starts at 19:50.)
This week, Radio Advisory is bringing you an encore edition of 4 ways to prevent a physician shortage, which originally aired in May 2022. Host Rachel (Rae) Woods invites Advisory Board experts Daniel Kuzmanovich and Sebastian Beckmann to discuss the threats and realities of a physician shortage.
Following the original podcast, in a special bonus segment, host Rae Woods passes the mic to Eliza Dailey and Sydney Moondra to discuss how Advanced practice providers (APPs) are, and will continue to, radically transform the physician landscape.
- How to prevent a primary care shortage
- Deploying APPs Autonomously
- Physician employment is changing. What does that mean for the industry?
- Is there really a primary care shortage?
- Four keys to maximizing advanced practice provider (APP) ROI
- Ep. 96 Why the headlines are wrong about physician shortages
Learn more and register for the 2023 Advisory Board Clinical Innovation Summit [August 22-23, 2023]