In the initial surge of Covid-19, many were expecting a buyer’s market for physician groups. Now that most independent groups have managed through the initial surge, these practices are looking for new partnership opportunities beyond acquisition. The desire for partnership is true on both sides–physician aggregators like private equity firms, health plans, health systems and other medical groups all have their eyes set on independent physicians and are re-evaluating what they can offer. Host Rachel (Rae) Woods sits down with physician practice experts Sarah Hostetter and Julie Riley to talk about the current state of physician consolidation, the types of health care players forming partnerships, and how partnerships can build up and support independent practice.
- Primary Care Practice Finances In The United States Amid The COVID-19 Pandemic | Health Affairs
- The top 5 priorities for independent group leaders' Covid-19 reopening plans
- Assessing the Capital Partnership Landscape
- Three ways to ensure all physicians hear your message
- Ep. 15: Financial impact series: Physician groups
Equip your rising executives with the leadership and business skills they need to navigate the complexity of health care, solve difficult challenges and achieve breakthrough performance. Learn more about the Advisory Board Fellowship.