In recent weeks, a number of large companies have made big announcements about wearables they're developing, from Amazon's Halo, to Fitbit's newest device, to the latest Apple Watch update. In this episode, Rae sits down with Advisory Board expert partner Andrew Rebhan to discuss what you need to know about all the latest news on wearables, and what impact these recent announcements will have on the health industry.
- Do you sound cranky today? Amazon's new wearable will track that.
- Why remote patient monitoring is critical after Covid-19
- How Apple's Research app offers improvements over traditional research studies
- Google just offered to buy Fitbit. Here's our take.
- Beyond 10,000 steps: How wearable technology can improve health care delivery
Tell us what you want to hear about on Radio Advisory. Take our listener survey at: advisory.com/podsurvey