Most health care executives know that workforce diversity is important, but the issue can often get lost among seemingly more urgent issues that need to be addressed. Rae talks with Micha'le Simmons, research lead with Advisory Board's HR Advancement Center, to discuss why workforce diversity should be a top priority for every health care organization and what executives can do to address workforce diversity both with the staff they already have, and when hiring new staff.
- Want to improve diversity, equity, and inclusion? Look at your data in these key areas.
- Advancing equity for your workforce, patients, and community
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion conversation starters
- How to Build a Diverse Leadership Bench
- 10 takeaways: How to build a racially diverse workforce
Tell us what you want to hear about on Radio Advisory. Take our listener survey at: advisory.com/podsurvey