The 2020 presidential election is fast-approaching, and health care has been at the forefront of everyone's mind. In this episode, Rae sits down with Politico's Dan Diamond to talk about how the Trump administration has responded to Covid-19 and what issues health care leaders need to know this election season, including what a new Supreme Court Justice could mean for the Affordable Care Act and what regulatory changes could come after the election.
- Public Option: What would it really mean for hospitals?
- Trump vs. Biden: Where do the candidates stand on health policy?
- Where the states stand on Medicaid expansion
- Trump officials interfered with CDC reports on Covid-19 | Politico
- HHS lawyer: Trump drug-card plan could be illegal | Politico
- POLITICO's Pulse Check | Podcast