The Covid-19 epidemic forced the health care industry to work together in ways it never did before, but with the end of the epidemic now in sight, how can stakeholders in the industry maintain systemness going forward? In this episode, Rae sits down with Dr. Alisahah Cole, system VP of population health innovation and policy at CommonSpirit Health, to talk about how the health system is using systemness to drive its population health efforts. Plus, Rae rounds up the latest on one of the biggest questions our researchers are keeping an eye on—when will the pandemic end?
- The 2021 playbook: How to achieve durable 'systemness' - through Covid-19 and beyond
- Two no-regrets population health initiatives
- Population Health Resource Library
- Is America's coronavirus future 'good,' 'bad,' or 'ugly'? It's all three.
- To explore Advisory Board's latest thinking on the future of value-based care, visit advisory.com/VBC.