Medical misinformation has been a significant problem for a long time, but amid the Covid-19 pandemic, the problem has become even more widespread. In this episode, host Rachel Woods sits down with Dr. Aaron Carroll, author, professor, and Indiana University chief health officer—to discuss what all clinicians should do to combat medical misinformation.
Plus, Advisory Board experts Solomon Banjo and Pam Divack offer their take on clinician’s role in online spaces (with patients and with each other) and translate those same principles for the rest of the industry.
- Online clinician communities
- Online Clinician Communities Cheat Sheet
- Healthcare Triage | YouTube Channel
- The Incidental Economist
- Aaron E. Carroll | The New York Times
- The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully