As 2021 comes to an end, what is in store for health care executives next year? In this episode, host Christopher Kerns sits down with Advisory Board's Yulan Egan to discuss the major trends shaping the health care industry in the future and what health care CEOs need to know for 2022.
- 16 Things CEOs Need to Know in 2022
- Weave these threads together to strengthen your systemness
- 11 surprising ways the pandemic changed health care, according to Advisory Board experts
- Give Clinicians Time to Recover from the Pandemic | HBR.org
- Market Scenario Planner
- Employer strategy is poised to change in 2022. Here’s what that means for you.
- We predicted big cuts to Medicaid payments after Covid-19. Here's why we've changed our minds.