The physician landscape has changed a lot, especially over the past couple of years. In this episode, host Rachel Woods sits down with Advisory Board's Sarah Hostetter and Prianca Pai to get a look at what the physician landscape looks like right now and offer a new way to view physicians.
- We've been defining the independent physician landscape wrong—here's a new approach
- The who's who of physician group funders: 3 key relationships to watch
- [Webinar, Feb. 22] The physician landscape, redefined
- Physicians want partners, not bosses
- AMA has a headline-grabbing number about physician practices. (But be wary of misinterpreting it.)