The physician landscape has changed a lot, especially over the past couple of years. In this episode, host Rachel Woods sits down with Advisory Board's Sarah Hostetter and Prianca Pai to get a look at what the physician landscape looks like right now and offer a new way to view physicians.
- We've been defining the independent physician landscape wrong—here's a new approach
- The who's who of physician group funders: 3 key relationships to watch
- [Webinar, Feb. 22] The physician landscape, redefined
- Physicians want partners, not bosses
- AMA has a headline-grabbing number about physician practices. (But be wary of misinterpreting it.)
Equip your rising executives with the leadership and business skills they need to navigate the complexity of health care, solve difficult challenges and achieve breakthrough performance. Learn more about the Advisory Board Fellowship.