This episode was recorded on August 5, 2022.
In part two of Radio Advisory’s disruptor series, Rachel (Rae) Woods invites Walgreens Health Chief Clinical Officer Dr. Sashi Moodley to discuss the obstacles of being a disruptor in a crowded competitive field, building longitudinal relationships with patients instead of transactional, and Walgreens’s goal of becoming an equal player in the value-based care industry.
- Ep. 130: Healthcare disruptors: Don't discount retailers
- Is 'Big Retail' the next big healthcare disruptor?
- Innovative players in care delivery competition: convenient care
- 3 reasons why pharmacy support is critical in an 'everywhere care' world
- Why the boom in digital pharmacies represents a crossroads for retail pharmacy