This week, we are revisiting episode 1 of our "Hospital of the Future series” which was initially released all the way back in November 2022.
The majority of hospitals are predicted to have negative margins in 2022, marking the worst year financially for hospitals since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic. In Part 1 of Radio Advisory’s Hospital of the Future series, host Rachel (Rae) Woods invites healthcare business experts Monica Westhead, Aaron Mauck, and Colin Gelbaugh to discuss why factors like workforce shortages, post-acute financial instability, and growing competition are contributing to this troubling financial landscape and how hospitals are tackling these problems.
- 'The most difficult year': Why hospital finances are so strained
- Our Financial Impact playlist
- Services at risk of shifting from the hospital setting
- What you need to know about out-of-market travel for surgery
- 10 takeaways from our cost management intensive
Take our RN workforce survey at: advisory.com/RNsurvey