This week, we are revisiting episode 2 of our "Senior Care Series" from February 2023. This episode is still very relevant, but we do have some important updates that we’ve included at the beginning.
Medicare Advantage is a public-private hybrid health plan that allows eligible seniors to receive health insurance through a commercial insurer. It has a high satisfaction rate among enrollees and has crested more than fifty percent of all Medicare enrollment this year. In part two of Radio Advisory's senior care series, host Rachel (Rae) Woods provides an update on new policies and regulatory scrutiny that are impacting the program. We also will revisit her conversation with senior care expert Aaron Hill and health plan expert Max Hakanson about why Medicare Advantage is so popular and its impact on industry stakeholders.
- Ep. 150: Senior Care (Part 2): The rapid growth of Medicare Advantage
- Ep. 149: Senior Care (Part 1): Specialized primary care for an aging population
- Achieving sustainable growth in Medicare Advantage
- 9 data-driven insights on senior preferences when selecting a Medicare Advantage plan
- Shifting the balance of VBC in Medicare Advantage
- 2024 Risk Adjustment Data Validation final rule
Take our RN workforce survey at: advisory.com/RNsurvey