Part 4 (of 4) of a financial impact series on how Covid-19 is impacting the financial health of various players in health care. Sarah Hostetter, an expert on independent physician practices, discusses with Rae how physician groups were doing financially before the pandemic, why the financial impact differs for various types of physician groups, and how some independent groups are considering partnership with other organizations to weather the storm.
- How Covid-19 will impact the financial outlook for the health care industry
- Your Covid-19 practice recovery checklist
- Ep. 12: Financial impact series: Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Ep. 11: [Quick Update] Financial impact series: Hospitals
- Ep. 10: Financial impact series: Payers
- Ep. 7: Financial impact series: Hospitals