The past few years have been filled with complexity. Through the COVID-19 pandemic, financial pressures, workforce challenges and more, it has become increasingly difficulty to make sense of such an uncertain environment. One thing is for sure: this complexity isn't going away, so how can leaders work to navigate this ambiguity?
In part one of Radio Advisory's leadership series, host Rachel Woods invites Advisory Board's expert on executive development, Matt Cornner to discuss leading in times of complexity. We'll also hear from Advisory Board's CEO, Adele Scielzo and two UnitedHealth Group leaders – chief medical officer Dr. Margaret-Mary Wilson, and chief sustainability officer Patricia Lewis – about leadership challenges they've faced, finding purpose, and building momentum.
- Introduction to adaptive leadership
- How to turn uncertainty to your advantage
- The Executive’s Role in Fostering Resilient, Adaptive Leaders
- Ep. 17: Leadership series #1: Leading in uncertain times
- Ep. 80: Whitman-Walker's commitment to vulnerable communities is more than just a mission statement
Advisory Board is a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group. All Advisory Board research, expert perspectives, and recommendations remain independent.