In recent years the delivery system has been strapped, to say the least. Any opportunity for financial stabilization and revenue diversification are sitting top of mind for provider executives. One place organizations are searching for lifelines is overseas, as more and more health systems are partnering internationally. No, it’s not just med tech and life sciences going global – health systems are looking overseas to advance their business objectives as well.
In this episode, host Rachel (Rae) Woods invites Advisory Board international experts Paul Trigonoplos and Isis Monteiro to discuss why interest in global partnerships are accelerating, how organizations are leveraging these partnerships, and whether it’s a good idea for all health systems to go global.
Ask us a question and hear it on the pod! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit ask.advisory.com, or leave a voicemail at radioadvisory.advisory.com.
- Ep. 152: The global workforce crisis (and possible solutions)
- We polled 50+ health system executives on their global partnership strategy. 3 things surprised us.
- 5 goals health systems are pursuing through international ventures
- Your guide to global health system partnerships
- The 5 things we're watching in international healthcare in 2023
Join Advisory Board experts on Thursday, November 2 at 1 p.m. ET for a webinar where you’ll learn everything you need to know about the different types of AI, how these technologies are being used by healthcare organizations, common implementation pitfalls – and how to avoid them. Visit advisory.com/AIstrategy and register now.
A transcript of this episode as well as more information and resources can be found on radioadvisory.advisory.com.