How COVID-19 is transforming telehealth now and in the future
April 15th, 2020
32 mins 58 secs
About this Episode
The COVID-19 virus has turned telehealth into a safety and financial necessity for many provider organizations. John League has watched and studied telehealth adoption for years, and he sits down with host Rachel Woods to share his perspectives on how providers should utilize telehealth during the pandemic, and what the face of telehealth will look like post COVID-19.
- 3 imperatives to leverage telehealth against COVID-19
- How COVID-19 is transforming telehealth—now and in the future
- What the CARES Act means for the healthcare industry (Healthcare technology companies tab)
- Telehealth Primers: The Complete Series
- Telemedicine Resource Library
- Telemedicine Strategic Plan Template
- What do consumers want from virtual visits?