As executives begin to think about how Covid-19 might change their organization for the better—leaders have their sights set on digital health innovation. And hospitals and health systems aren’t alone, prospective startup and emerging competitors are all looking to this moment as one that can accelerate the adoption of digital health innovation. Rae sits down with Tom Cassels and Megan Zweig of Rock Health to talk about the state of digital disruption in the health care industry and what’s to come.
- Amidst a record $3.1B funding in Q1 2020, digital health braces for COVID-19 impact
- COVID-19 constraints push healthcare organizations to innovate around the consumer
- Innovation beyond COVID-19: A call to action in healthcare’s new world order
- The state of gender equity at healthcare startups and VCs in 2019
- Rock Weekly (email newsletter)
- Get in touch with Rock Health