The rollout of the Covid-19 vaccine has been difficult not just in the United States, but worldwide, with many different countries facing common obstacles. In this episode, Rae sits down with Advisory Board's Brandi Greenberg and Paul Trigonoplos to discuss what obstacles countries are facing in their vaccine rollout and how health leaders can take a more active role in solving some of these challenges.
- Our Global and US vaccine scenario planning guides
- Why Israel’s Vaccine Success Might be Hard to Replicate
- Duke University’s international Covid-19 vaccine Launch and Scale database
- How to Nudge People to accept a covid-19 vaccine
- How West Virginia Became a U.S. Leader in Vaccine Rollout
For resources on what to expect under the Biden-Harris administration, visit advisory.com/BidenHarris. Stay connected with Advisory Board and our experts by following us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.