Why you have to embrace telework (and how to get it right)
February 16th, 2021
31 mins 6 secs
About this Episode
Much of the United States has been working from home either full-time or part-time since the start of the Covid-19 epidemic leading many companies to change their policies on telework going forward. In this episode of Radio Advisory, Rae sits down with Advisory Board's Serena Bernthal-Jones and Rachel Zuckerman to discuss how the Covid-19 epidemic has changed perspectives on telework and how managers can still keep their staff engaged while working from home. Plus, Rae rounds up the health care news that Advisory Board researchers are keeping an eye on.
- 4 simple tactics to improve your virtual meetings
- Manager's guide to leading remotely through Covid-19
- Sharpen your remote management skills
- Tips to make telework work for your team
- 4 ways to help staff who are struggling to work from home
- How to keep your team engaged and productive from home
Stay connected with Advisory Board and our experts by following us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Equip your rising executives with the leadership and business skills they need to navigate the complexity of health care, solve difficult challenges and achieve breakthrough performance. Learn more about the Advisory Board Fellowship.