A year ago, Radio Advisory premiered an episode detailing why racism is a major issue in the health care industry—so what has the health care industry done in the past year? In this episode, Rae sits down with Advisory Board's Karl Whitemarsh, Micha'le Simmons, and Darby Sullivan to take a look at where the health care industry stands in its effort to combat racism and improve equity and how far the industry has left to go.
- The CEO's Role in Advancing Health Equity
- Maturity model for reducing health disparities
- The Case for Cultural Humility
- 7 excuses for not making health equity a priority in word and action
- Advancing equity for your workforce, patients, and community
- Radio Advisory Playlist: Health equity and racism episodes