Most of the questions around reopening for business have focused on surgical and procedural care. But physician practices have their own set of questions to answer: Can they reopen for in-person visits? Should they? As ambulatory practices increasingly decide the answer to these questions is "yes"—leaders will face a host of new challenges about how to operate safely amid Covid-19. Daniel Kuzmanovich, a researcher focused on physician enterprise strategy, talks to Rae about the strategy and operations of reopening ambulatory practices today.
- How Covid-19 should change your chronic disease outreach
- From CMS.gov | Non-Emergent, Elective Medical Services, and Treatment Recommendations
- Ready to restart elective surgeries? Here are 3 steps to prioritize your services.
- Episode 6: Reopening for business? Here's what you need to know
- When should you resume elective surgeries? Here's how to know.
- Your checklist for resuming elective procedures