This episode was recorded on January 4, 2022.
The omicron variant is continuing to spread rapidly throughout the United States, leading to record numbers of new Covid-19 cases in many areas. In this episode, Christopher Kerns sits down with Advisory Board's Pam Divack to talk about the health care industry implications of the omicron variant, including what the political and policy responses to the variant mean for the health care world.
- The omicron surge: 4 ways to help your overwhelmed workforce
- Our Covid-19 resource page
- 300+ Covid-19 treatments are in development. Which ones will really matter?
- How to prepare your workforce for omicron: 4 key strategies
- Ep. 92: The biggest crisis of 2021 isn't Covid-19—it's nursing shortages
- Ep. 93: Beyond burnout: Moral exhaustion in the clinical workforce
- Subscribe to the Daily Briefing