The year is coming to an end, so what's in store for health care executives in 2022? In this episode, host Christopher Kerns sits down with Advisory Board's Yulan Egan for part two of their discussion on the state of the union in health care, looking at the major trends shaping the industry in the future and what health care CEOs need to know for 2022.
- 16 Things CEOs Need to Know in 2022
- The CEO’s Role in Advancing Health Equity
- Radio Advisory Playlist: Health equity and racism episodes
- 2021 Strategic Planner Survey Results
- We've been defining the independent physician landscape wrong—here's a new approach
- How Covid-19 transformed virtual care preferences, according to our 7,000-patient survey
- 4 key takeaways from our home-based care executive retreat