How do we define value? Here's what we learned from our cross-industry summit.
March 1st, 2022
29 mins 38 secs
About this Episode
Understanding value and value-based care is one of the biggest issues facing the health care industry today. In this episode, host Christopher Kerns sits down with Advisory Board's Solomon Banjo and Katie Schmalkuche to discuss what we learned when we convened senior decision makers from across the industry.
Leaders from pharma, med device, health systems, physician groups, employers, tech companies, and more came together to discuss what value means for their sector of the industry and unpack why different stakeholders struggle to agree on what value-based care means.
- [Key Takeaways] 2021 Cross-Industry Value Summit
- How Patient Voice Should Ripple Through the Health Care Ecosystem
- Harnessing EHR networks to demonstrate value
- New plan strategies to assess drug value
- Ep. 97: How technology will impact health care over the next decade
- To explore Advisory Board's latest thinking on the future of value-based care, visit advisory.com/VBC.