The physician landscape is constantly changing, and now there are more partners than ever before. In this episode, Rachel Woods sits down with Advisory Board's Eliza Dailey to talk about the changing physician landscape and why you should be talking about "physician partnership" rather than "alignment."
- What independent physicians do (and don't) want from potential partners
- 3 common myths about physician partnership, busted
- Is your physician partnership actually strategic? Here are 4 ways to tell.
- 6 things to know for better physician partnerships in 2022
- Ep. 101: Redefining the physician landscape
- Pick an alignment model to support your goals
- Innovative partnerships between hospitals and independent physician groups
Equip your rising executives with the leadership and business skills they need to navigate the complexity of health care, solve difficult challenges and achieve breakthrough performance. Learn more about the Advisory Board Fellowship.