Commercial risk is possible—here's how
June 7th, 2022
19 mins 41 secs
About this Episode
Medicare is slowly moving forward on risk, but commercial risk is more of a wild card and the health care industry has yet to land on a clear model for the population. In this episode, Rachel Woods sits down with Advisory Board's Clare Wirth and Alex Tallian to discuss their research into commercial risk and why they believe commercial risk is possible for the health care industry.
- Our Value-Based Care playlist
- The data on commercial risk opportunities (and where the research goes next)
- Value-based care should be more than a buzzword by now
- Are the barriers to commercial risk insurmountable? Here’s why they might be.
- Are the barriers to commercial risk insurmountable? No, they are not.
To explore Advisory Board's latest thinking on the future of value-based care, visit advisory.com/VBC.