Melanie Ho has spent many years advising organizations about diversity, equity, and inclusion, and oftentimes uses art and comics to convey difficult topics. In part one of Radio Advisory's _Allyship in Action_ series, Advisory Board digital health expert (and ally) John League talks with Melanie about her approach to having difficult conversations with leaders and teams, "mental auto-completes", and steps to turn allyship intentions into actions.
- Build diversity, equity, and inclusion among your staff and leaders
- Melanie's presentations and workshops: https://www.melanieho.com/speaking
- Read the reviews and buy _Beyond Leaning In_ on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3bht0PO
- **Beyond Leaning In**: Available wherever you find your podcasts or on Melanie's website
- Instagram for Melanie's comics: @melanieho13
- Download the excerpt from Beyond Leaning In that John read on this podcast episode, and view Melanie's comic based on the excerpt: https://www.melanieho.com/the-cupcake-trap
Learn more about Advisory Board Sponsorship opportunities at advisory.com/sponsorship